Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Conclusion of Frustration.

Its snowing.

I walked along the breezy white
looked up to see the sun
but it was night.

The flakes of snow
drifted from the sky
Then i wondered why i'm here
and started to cry.

Taking a picture of the graceful
dancing
dandruff,
I plan to post it with a blog.

A mystery of the darkness

Fuck. I cant write worth shit.

This poem sucks and so does my life. Ever since i was little, i've wanted to be a writer, and photographer. But no, i cant write one fucking poem.

Anger rushes over me, into me
My desire to rip the paper to shreads
freaks into the pit of my stomach
and engulfs the emptiness of my incompetent being.

I am useless.

1 comment:

Ash said...

That is SO not true. You're a really good writer! And I know that might sound stupid to you, but it's true! I think you're amazing! The fact that I LIKE reading your poems just goes to show that. :) Cause I really hate poems. I've never really liked them. But then, every once in a while, there's one writer or poet who's really good. :)
And right now, that's you.
Don't give up.
<3