Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Kizzle


Sometimes, when you listen to someone elses struggle, you find that that more than anything, helps you with your own.


Sometimes I watch you and its as though you're just a bit sad.
Just a bit lonely.

As if you're trying at life but you just fall short of happy. Just fall short of even really existing at all. And you go on here just so you don't feel lonely. Because when nothing distracts you,

it eats you up inside.

-------------------------------

I go on here so I don't feel lonely
and retweet the things that make me laugh
or cry
and a piece of me is shown through them
but I write how I feel
and it goes ignored
Most of the time.

And you wouldn't realize it,
but people watch you.
People care.

I watch you and its as if you're just a bit lonely.
Just a bit sad.

Just a bit of hanging on to something you can't quite grasp.

And you go on here so you're distracted.

So you don't feel lonely.

Because when you're left to yourself,



From yourself you can't hide.

No comments: